I’ve been chomping at the bit to announce some new services that you get when you purchase the new 6.5 versions of ZoneAlarm® Pro/ZoneAlarm® Internet Security Suite. And now I can!
Included when you buy the 6.5 versions for identity protection include:
- Internet Surveillance – to detect and notify you if your credit card numbers are being sold on "underground" websites
- Credit card theft assistance if you lose your wallet or discover theft (for credit cards based in the US)
- Identity recovery service in case of ID theft (if you’re based on the US)
In the new ZoneAlarm Identity Protection Center, we’ve tried to give lots of information and links to
authoritative sites about preventing, discovering, and recovering from
identity theft. Our goal is to give you all the angles and pointers to ways you can protect your identity, whether they’re free things you can do yourself or services through our partner.
"Show me the free services"
If you’ve upgraded to or bought the 6.5 versions and are wondering how to get your free services, here’s a screenshot showing you:
- Click the tab called Identity Protection at the left.
- Then click the button to the Identity Protection Center. You’ll get all the info about signing up.
If you have tips or stories about identity theft, please share them here!