NOTE: Our earlier version of this post had some inaccuracies, so this is a re-post. Our apologies for any confusion.
We are pleased to announce our new Z100G ZoneAlarm Wireless Router:
This device is a real machine — especially compared with some of the other wireless routers passing as firewalls out there today:
- Concurrent Firewall Connections: 4,000
- Gateway Antivirus
- Secure Remote Access to Home PCs
- 2 USB ports
- Check Point SecuRemote™ VPN client
- Print Server
- Real-deal logging and reporting
- VStream Gateway Antivirus – real-time scanning
- Check Point Patented Stateful Inspection Firewall
- Bandwidth Reporting
- Monthly Security Report
Consumers can get the same award winning ease-of-use and protection they expect from ZoneAlarm in a full strength package strong enough for Enterprise networks.
Take a look at the other coverage:
- Press release: Check Point unveils ZoneAlarm Secure Wireless Router
- ZDNet: Check Point debuts wireless-security router for the home
- CrunchGear: ZoneAlarm Secure Wireless Router Z100G: It’s The Software That Makes It Good
- PC Magazine: ZoneAlarm Launches Wireless Router
- TechWhack: ZoneAlarm now selling Secure Wireless Z100G router
Here’s a slide that explains some of the key features (I’ll try to post some screenshots later):
This screenshot shows the logging and reporting tool showing blocked traffic. Note the VStream entry — it shows malware being blocked as it passes through the gateway (on-the-fly scanning), protecting the systems behind it from attack.
Here is a screenshot of the traffic monitor. It can also help diagnose DDoS attacks or home bandwidth hogs.