|As of October 19, 2005, ZoneAlarm Wireless Security will no longer be offered as a product from ZoneAlarm. In response to customer demand for more feature-rich security solutions, ZoneAlarm will be introducing new products that provide stronger and more comprehensive Internet protection.
ZoneAlarm will continue to provide support for ZoneAlarm Wireless Security users that have valid subscriptions until the subscription expires.
What do I need to do?
As a ZoneAlarm Wireless Security customer with a valid subscription, you have two options:
Option 1 - Upgrade to ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware (FREE)
- Upgrade to ZoneAlarm® Anti-Spyware. ZoneAlarm's award-winning firewall and wireless protection are included. (FREE)
- Remain with your current version of ZoneAlarm Wireless Security for the duration of your subscription
You may upgrade to ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware, which includes wireless protection, for free. Some of the features in ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware include:
Option B - Remain with ZoneAlarm Wireless Security You may choose to remain using your current version of ZoneAlarm Wireless Security. Nothing will change if you choose this option. ZoneAlarm will not be updating this product in the future, but we will continue to provide support for current subscribers, and Web site support for users whose subscription has expired.
- Triple Defense FirewallTM - Goes beyond traditional PC firewalls to protect your entire PC from hackers, spyware, and other Internet threats.
- SmartDefenseTM Service - Provides your PC with real-time security updates and new attack protection capabilities.
- Powerful Anti-Spyware - Automatically removes the most dangerous and useless spyware and viruses for you; "Clears" legitimate monitoring software (such as cookies for Web sites you use frequently) so it doesn't get picked up in every spyware scan
- Essential Email Security - Quarantines suspicious email attachments and blocks outbound messages containing potential viruses.
- Wireless PC Protection - Automatically detects wireless networks and secures your PC from hackers and other Internet threats wherever you're connected-at home or on the road.
How do I upgrade?
Within the next few weeks, ZoneAlarm will be providing you with a "Check for Update". The "Check for Update" will appear similar to the Windows screen below, and will be titled ZoneAlarm Wireless Security Service Agent. It will let you know that an update is available for your ZoneAlarm Wireless Security product.
Have additional questions? Please visit ZoneAlarm Wireless Security FAQs.