I purchased Forcefield about a month ago installed it and use the License ID issued. Today I got a message saying my free trial had expired How do I enter the key again I have tried to reinstall Even the beta and there is no place to enter the key Thanks in advance
Operating System:Windows Vista Ultimate
please note that the beta has no places to add the license.
1. Remove completely the beta,
2. Check there are no left overs (ZAFF folders)
3. Run ccleaner to clean your temp folders (http://www.ccleaner.com/download/bui...wnloading-slim)
4. Install the official version:
5. After the installation you should be given the option to input your license key
6. If not, right click on the ZAFF icon near the clock, select license, input your license.
If you still have problems please contact ZA technical support: www.zonealarm.com/tsform
It is free for licensed users of ZAFF
I tried your recommendations. When I get to the license part, it displays ----- Your free trial is up---- after you click on the ok for the message no further actions are allowed
then better you contact ZA technical support as suggested... or better the customer support at: www.zonealarm.com/csform
Message Edited by fax on 06-05-2008 04:52 PM
See: trial has expired issue