[Solved] No anti-spyware option in ZAX
I was wondering if anyone could answer me this Q! I have ZAX V9. On the control center, I am seeing anti-virus/anti-spyware link. But when I click it, I just see a tab for 'anti-virus/anti-spyware' combined!
Have they been integrated into one tab now? Because, when I do an update for anti-virus/anti-spyware, I see the message showing 'updating anti-virus' and it says 'anti-virus update is complete'.
I am confused! SHould I get a seperate anti-spyware product?
Thanks in advance.
[Solved] No anti-spyware option in ZAX 9.0
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security version 9.0.114.000
Originally Posted by howdyhowdy
- Browser security fixes:
- Fixed: Unable to install Adobe Flash Player add-on under Mozilla Firefox 3.5.3 in Internet mode
- Fixed: Unable to install No Script add-on for Firefox when virtualization is enabled
- Fixed: Communication with Smart Defense Advisor
- Fixed: Not possible to type in Internet Explorer (IE) 7 in Private browsing mode
- Fixed: System stops responding after opening PDF file in IE 7 and 8 on XP when virtualization is on
- Compatibility and Stability improvements:
- Fixed: Blue screen crash after starting IE 7 (if ForceField is set to manual startup)
- Fixed: Performance problems when using iTunes
- Fixed: Screen freezes during ZoneAlarm installation or configuration in some cases
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security version 9.0.083.000
- Other fixes:
- Fixed: AV DAT version is correctly refreshed after an AV update
- Fixed: Adding a firewall rule to block a specific hostname blocked all traffic
- Hard Drive Encryption for Laptops (optional add-on):
- In order to stop laptop thieves from stealing your data and identity, encrypts all your data so only you can see it.
- Free 24/7 password recovery, plus disk self-recovery program
- More Browser Security features added:
- Advanced Download Protection:
- Detects the latest zero-day threats in downloads that you initiate-before they reach your computer
- Includes heuristic analysis and program check
- Can run and analyze download behavior in a virtual environment if necessary
- Additional layer of keylogger protection--encryption ensures only the intended application can read your keystrokes
- New unified anti-virus and anti-spyware engine:
- Scans 80%-90% faster and combines anti-virus and anti-spyware into one scan
- More advanced scan options- riskware, ADS, heuristic scanning, and more exception options
- Additional on-access scan controls
- On-access scanning now detects spyware