Instalation issue with 9.1
Failed zaSuiteSetup_91_008_000_en information:
1. Downloaded upgrade software and went to apply.
2. Appears that previous version was deleted (not in programs any more).
3. Receiving Microsoft Windows error message saying that "GLB8F34.tmp has stopped working".
4. Performed restart and also a shut down. Tried to run upgrade again but failed; getting same error message. Tried upgrade by double clicking icon and also running as administrator but same result.
5. Unable to connect to the Internet through the Wi-Fi connection.
6. Unable to connect to the Internet through the physical Ethernet connection.
1. Using Microsoft Vista Ultimate.
2. System patches and service packs are up to date.
3. Last Vista update was on 11/3/09 and was update KB976749 and KB915597.