Corrupt upgrade to ZASPSetup_101_079_000
"failed to parse package configuration" is the error preventing installation of the new update in my win 7 64 bit system presently running 9.3.037.000. This error is not mentiioned on any ZA website or forum. I have followed all of the ineffective clean, new download, remove old version etc. Not working. ~~snip~~
Re: Corrupt upgrade to ZASPSetup_101_079_000
Originally Posted by plenig
Follow these instructions Below to clean your computer of the old version and any conflicting 3rd party Security programs, then install a clean new copy of the current supported version of ZA 10.1.079.000
The instruction for a clean install are below,
1. Download the latest ZA version <== click here
2. Remove your current ZA version (in XP use Windows add/remove programs)
3. Remove other security tools installed. Use http://www.appremover.com/ to double check no left overs are present.
4. Clean your system and registry withthe Free Ccleaner.exe
5. Download to your desktop and run the ZA removal tool, now reboot after running ZA Removal tool.
6. Install the latest ZA version without touching any default settings, and Do Not restore Saved Settings from the old install.