[Install] Error 127 after removing Avast Firewall
ZA Error Codes:
- 127 (5aaf08e)
- 127 (5aaf46e)
- 127 (5aaf3a6)
- 127 (5aaf46a)
Install proceeds for a moment, gets to checkpoints about 10-15% apart, then throws these errors in that order. Claims install was successful and asks for restart. Clearly not the case.
Know that some form of mal/spyware is lurking, hosts file changes. Have Security Task Manager and AVG, threw out Avast firewall because it was garbage and missed a bitcoin mine.
Assist with install?
Re: [Install] Error 127 after removing Avast Firewall
Originally Posted by AzureSkyy
Considering that you have recently installed and experimented with several other Security Tools, and Possibly install the recent Microsoft Update just released Tuesday..
This Error may not be related to Zone Alarm at all..
127 Error Code is caused in one way or another by mis-configured system files in your windows operating system.
here is one (1) way to fix 127 Error:
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual restore):
1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) In the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option and then click Next.
4) Select the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.
5) Click Next on the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished.