Just upgraded to ZA Pro and my connection is gone, help!
Hello everyone. I was using ZA free for a long time and everything was fine. Last night i swicthed to PRO. After that my connection is gone. When i close ZA it comes back. I searched the net and did things but nothing seems to work. Anyone had a similar problem.
If i can know what exacly changes from upgrading may be i can pinpoint the problem. Help please. Otherwise i am gonna call for refund. I was trying to strengthen my security, now i have less. Come to the irony..
Re: Just upgraded to ZA Pro and my connection is gone, help!
Originally Posted by Guntac
This sounds like a Corrupt install related to installing the updated Pro version over the old ZA Free database that was not properly Uninstalled first?
Try this safe clean up procedure..
Follow these instructions Below to clean your computer of the old version and any conflicting 3rd party Security programs, then install a clean new copy of the current supported version of ZA 11.0.000.038
The instruction for a clean install are below
1. Download the latest version http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/...10&action=view
<== click here
2. Remove your current ZA version (in XP use Windows add/remove programs)
3. Remove other security tools installed. Use http://www.appremover.com/ to double check no left overs are present.
4. Clean your system and registry with the Free Ccleaner.exe
free ccleaner <= click here
5. Download to your desktop and run the ZA removal tool, <= click here
now reboot computer after running ZA Removal tool.
6. Now Install the latest ZA version without touching any default settings,
and Do Not Restore Saved Settings from the old install.
Let us know how you have managed to resolve the issue. It will help other users with the same problem.