CmdAgent is trying to launch C:\Windows\System32\wscript.exe
Using ZASS 11.000.020, in the last week or so I've been several Suspicious Behavior alerts that I never had before. One is:
CmdAgent is trying to launch C:\Windows\System32\wscript.exe, or use another program to gain access to privileged resources
and before that I was getting Suspicious Behaviors alerts about IHAMessageCenter which I think relates to the Verizon FIOS In-Home Agent.
Any thoughts on what could be going on? I did a quick Scan and it didn't find anything.
Re: CmdAgent is trying to launch C:\Windows\System32\wscript.exe
Follow these instructions Below to clean your computer of the old Un-supported ZA version and any conflicting 3rd party Security programs, then install a clean new copy of the current supported version of Zone Alarm Security Suite v11.0.768.000
Originally Posted by rickola
The instruction for a clean install are below
1. Download the latest version http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/...10&action=view
<== click here
2. Remove your current ZA version (in XP use Windows add/remove programs)
3. Remove other security tools installed. Use http://www.appremover.com/ to double check no left overs are present.
4. Clean your system and registry with the Free Ccleaner.exe
free ccleaner <= click here
5. Download to your desktop and run the ZA removal tool, <= click here
now reboot computer after running ZA Removal tool.
6. Now Install the latest ZA version without touching any default settings,
and Do Not Restore Saved Settings from the old install.