Thread: ZoneAlarm Pro blocking QuickTime 7

dazthespaz Guest

Default ZoneAlarm Pro blocking QuickTime 7

Hi.When I run QuickTime Player 7 it won't download any content & the updater will not connect to the server either. The QuickTimewindow just says "Loading..." even when I tick all the settings in the ZA Program Control Menu and reboot.Can anyone help?Cheers - Darren

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.0

ad_hock Guest

Default Re: ZoneAlarm Pro blocking QuickTime 7

Try two things: in the programs list right click over the program and click remove. Then wait about one minute and lauch the program again and give the necessary permissions clicking the box 'remember...'Go to your progam list and see if they are setted correctly. If it still doesn't work in privacy main disable cookie control ad blocking and mobile code control. See if now it works.
    Best regards

dazthespaz Guest

Thanks but it is still no good.I've just checked and I cannot get the radio on Windows Media Player 10 to work either. It appears to be a problem with streaming media but QuickTime and WMP files within a web page run ok.

ad_hock Guest

I suggest you type in the search box 'streaming' and a lot of threads will appear. I tried and there were several. May be you find the answer.
    Best regards and Happy New Year

Thread Information