Thread: Program Control is out of my control - PRO HELP NEEDED!

myming Guest

Default Program Control is out of my control - PRO HELP NEEDED!

for the past 7 hours z/l has been alerting me, in all colors, that lxcccserv.exe is attempting to get in any way it can. i lost control of it about 3 hours ago because there are so many programsin the Program Control area that i don't recognize that i don't know what to do. service/time executables are now pop-ups of warnings and system restore won't restore.is it possible to delete them and start over? obviously i'm at-a-total-loss neophyte! navigate this newbie, please?!

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Antivirus
    Software Version:6.0

ad_hock Guest

Default Re: Program Control is out of my control - PRO HELP NEEDED!

Go to www.ewido.net and download ewido security suite (it has 14 days trial and after that you can keep it for free as on demand scanner, just loose real time monitoring). Update the program and then if your antivirus is still functional,reboot in safe mode,disable system restore and do a complete scan with the antivirus and ewido.
    See what both scanners picks up.Depending on what is found it may be necessary to go further may be with Hijackthis.
    Best regards

myming Guest

Default Re: Program Control is out of my control - PRO HELP NEEDED!

thank you for your reply! i downloaded ewido (wow) and now we'll see...thnx.

Thread Information