Thread: Command & Conquer red alert 2 problem

quakebo Guest

Default Command & Conquer red alert 2 problem

I have a pc running zone alarm internet security suite which is conected to the net and then I have my pc witch is conected to it via a hub my problem is that when I try and play a game of Command & Conquer red alert 2 on the net which is installed on my pc it will not go through zone alarm internet security suite. so how do I make Command & Conquer red alert 2 go though zone alarm internet security suite which is installed on my other pc. I know it is zone alarm internet security suite because if I turn it of, Command & Conquer red alert 2 work fine on the net. so can someone help me please.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.0

gerard_konijn Guest

Default Re: Command & Conquer red alert 2 problem

You have to give it Server Rights for the InternetZone at ProgramControl Programs.Done, Block witha red X.Best regards, Gerard Konijn. Tilburg, The Netherlands.

quakebo Guest

I do not think that helps me because Command & Conquer red alert 2 is on one pc and zone alarm internet security suite is on the other.and my pc goes through the one with zone alarm internet security suite to get onto the net

tactful_player Guest

do not know if this sheds any light on that problem but me thinkstherein lies the problem having to go through two pc's but I found with ZAPif you need to view certain sites or pages you have to lower your privacysliders to off and turn off mobile control and that seems to work howeverI'm not familiar with the layout/control panel of the suite so I don't know ifyou have that option or no

Message Edited by tactful_player on 01-18-2006 12:33 AM

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.0

Thread Information