Thread: ZA and Hawking PS12U PRINT SERVER

papasid Guest

Default ZA and Hawking PS12U PRINT SERVER

Have Hawkings PS12U print server and an Epson Stylus COLOR 880 printer. Every thing worked fine. Installed Zone Lab Suite. Now when I go to print the usb lamp flickers and my printer does not print. Some times it will click. Disable ZA and it works fine. I have the IP of the print server listed but still does not work. Can anyone help?? Thanks

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.0

gerard_konijn Guest

Default Re: ZA and Hawking PS12U PRINT SERVER

Hi PaPaSidand welcome to the Forum.I'm not an expert with printers but did you give spoolsv.exeAccess Rights at ProgramControl Programs?spoolsv.exe is a Microsoft Windows system executable which handles the printing process to your local printers. Best regards/Vriendelijke groeten. Gerard Konijn. Tilburg. The Netherlands.
    Help with ZoneAlarm? There's a red Search! > option at the bottom of the page to find your answer.
    Or navigate the following link:http://www.donhoover.net/

papasid Guest

gave spoolsv.exeAccess Rights and still print server will flash and the printer will click. Nothing more. Thanks anyway for the help.

papasid Guest

Did get it to work. Had to give Trust level III. Acess to trusted. And Server to trusted. Thanks again

gerard_konijn Guest

Another Happy Surfer Best regards, Gerard Konijn. Tilburg, The Netherlands.

Thread Information