Thread: Java

spooner Guest

Default Java

Good morning, writing to indicate that I subscribe to a service that provides real time data on a java platform which also includes a mail service.
    When I click on the news item to read I cant get it too appear.
    Ive looked on the site list under privacy and cant determine which settings I need to adjust. Mobile code, Im suspecting, however, Ive tried to adjust this on the site main page that is listed.
    Any ideas? Thanks

Operating System:Windows ME
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.1

billc Guest

Default Re: Java

Try this. Go to your Privacy > Site List, click on the 'add' button, enter the URL of the site in question, then click 'ok'. Now locate the site you just entered on the Site List, right click on it and select 'options'. Next go through all three tabs to uncheck everything and click 'apply' as you go through each tab. Now clean your browser cache and try the site again.

There are some sites that will not work if any 'main' Privacy blocking is on. If you have trouble, post the URL and we'll test it for you.

alchemilladigit Guest

Default Re: Java

Thanks Bill, this helped enormously! I made my husbands webmail work, finally! It's been half a year, while he's not been able to send email from home!
    Milla

Thread Information