I have my ZAISS set up to notify me with flags when a privacy violation or other security issue arises. The problem is that the tag or flag that ZAISS displays doesn't stay on long enough for me to respond sometimes. I can't find a setting that lets me control the length of display times of these flags. Also I some times will get multiple privacy flags, but rather than all of them being displayed and allowing me to deal with them, I get one flag that changes to the next issue as soon as each issue comes up. I've seen as many as 5 issues get flagged but they don't stay on long enough to find out what is triggering the flag so I don't know what I need to do to deal with them. As I result I have to play guessing games to figure out which websites are causing which issues to be triggered. I need to know this as there are websites that try to put items on my computer that I don't want but at the same time there are other websites that are being blocked that I want to have access. ZAISS appears to not have any intellegent way of doing this automatically like it does for internet and program firewall settings. I need help with this or ZAISS needs some major changes to the way it works and is configured when dealing with privacy issues.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Software Version:7.0
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite