Thread: Popular software and OS configuration - ZAISS7

nonamer Guest

Default Popular software and OS configuration - ZAISS7

Hi there, this is my first post in the forum, and I wish you could be patient and sorry my poor english.
    The question... I'm creating an image of a system I'm seting up to be deployed on six other computers,
    four of then identical, and the other two not. So I...
    Installed the Windows XP Professional OS;Implemented and configured the accounts - 2 admin accounts, one is the main, the other is that one created by system; 1 to advanced users, and another to restricted users;Implemented the directives and GPOs;Made some registry tweeks needed;Installed Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise;Aplyed all updates to the operating system and
    MS Office;Installed all basic software needed and aplyed the updates too.
    Now, I'm not an expert configuring firewalls, and general ZA Security Suite to be used with that system, so I need your help, please. I need general tips, advices and information configuring the Firewall, Privacy and Program Control
    Settings to that system.

System Information:ZoneAlarm Security Suite 7.0.473.000MS Windows XP Professional SP3 5.1.2600Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11Mozila Firefox 2.0.0.14MS Office 2007 Enterprise SP1 12.0.6213.1000 (including all software in package)Nero Ultra Edition 8.3.2.1 (including all software in package)WinRar 3.71UltraISO 9.1.2.2465Real VNC Enterprise 4.3.2Skype 3.8.0.115Winamp 5.531DivX
    6.8.2.8 (including all software in package)Apple QuickTime
    7.4.5RealPlayer
    11.0.3WIndows Media Player 11.0.5721Adobe Reader 8.1.2
    I Wish you could help me setup the Firewall, Privacy and Program Control
    Settings for this system using advanced settings options, so I and other that read this forum could configure their system using it as "some" reference.
    Thank you all in advance!

Message Edited by NoNamer on 05-23-2008 01:01 PM

nonamer Guest

Default Re: Popular software and OS configuration - ZAISS7

Could anybody contribute with something you know?

Default Re: Popular software and OS configuration - ZAISS7

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>NoNamer wrote:
    The question... I'm creating an image of a system including ZoneAlarm Security Suite 7.0.473.000, I'm setting up to be deployed on six other computers,four of then identical, and the other two not.Could anybody contribute with something you know?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>1.) Creating an Image CD to Clone onto 6 other Computers, is not too difficult for the 4 computers that are Identical, the two that are not may have some conflict with Video drivers or other device conflicts..2.) one of the problems you may encounter is with Multiple Uses of the Single user ZoneAlarm Security Suite 7.0.473.000 License Key.if the License Key is not a 6 user License Key, then the ZASS on theOther Cloned Computers may give your An Expired or Invalid License Notice and ZASS shutdown on those Computers..
    Please Contact Checkpoint Customer Service for free at www.zonealarm.com/csformor click on the Customer Service Icon at the Bottom of this message to arange for a Multiple User License Key Upgrade..

--------------------------------------------------------
    My XP SP3 :
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:7.0.473.000
    TrueVector version:7.0.473.000
    Driver version:7.0.473.000
    Anti-virus engine version:3
    Anti-virus SDK version:5.0.1.85
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:952198439
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.189.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200805.3995
    AntiSpam version:5.0.6.8903
    GeorgeV