Thread: Applications blocked

stjameapark Guest

Default Applications blocked

Hi all
    I have just come back to using ZA free (Firewall only)
    Last time I used it, I could see which applications I had blocked as they appeared at the top of the box.
    How do I do this with the latest version so I can check what I allowed and blocked while I was going through the learning phase?
    Thanks
    Jim S

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm (Free)

zaswing Guest

Default Re: Applications blocked

Do you mean on the Programs tab or Alerts?
    Regardless, click on any column heading, such as 'Internet Access" on the Programs list and the blocked apps will sift alltogether to the top or bottom depending how many times you click.
    Is this what you're after or something more profound?

stjameapark Guest

Default Re: Applications blocked

<blockquote><hr>zasuiteuser wrote:
    Do you mean on the Programs tab or Alerts?
    Regardless, click on any column heading, such as 'Internet Access&quot; on the Programs list and the blocked apps will sift alltogether to the top or bottom depending how many times you click.
    Is this what you're after or something more profound?
    <hr></blockquote>
    Well I'm not rightly sure.
    In the last incarnation of ZA (yellow and brown text) I seem to remember along the top row there was a list of programs/applications. Now I am not sure whether they were open applications or blocked or allowed. Which is why I ask the question.
    I am simply concerned that in the learning process I 'allowed' something I should have blocked or vice-versa and of course if I got it wrong, how to undo it.

Thread Information