Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All my Posts have Disappeared from this Forum

xrayspex Guest

Default Re: All my Posts have Disappeared from this Forum

<blockquote><hr>GeorgeV wrote:

the New User clause about the Default setting in the &quot;My Profile&quot;Where is setup by default to DELETE all New User Messages that don't get a response within 24 Hours.
    <hr></blockquote>What is this &quot;New User clause&quot; and where do I find it?I looked everywhere for it :0

prof_fate Guest

<blockquote><hr>XRaySpeX wrote:

<blockquote><hr>GeorgeV wrote:

the New User clause about the Default setting in the &quot;My Profile&quot;Where is setup by default to DELETE all New User Messages that don't get a response within 24 Hours.
    <hr></blockquote>What is this &quot;New User clause&quot; and where do I find it?I looked everywhere for it :0

<hr></blockquote>Here is your Current post statistics..--------------------------[*]Date Registered: 09-30-2004 07:01 PM[*]Total Posts: 19[*]Total Started Threads: 8[*]Total Replies: 11[*]Total Page Views: 2073[*]Total Messages Read: 1248[*]Total Board Views: 241[*]Total Logins: 48[*]Total Minutes Online: 1540[*][/list]

xrayspex Guest

That wasn't the question X-(
    Those stats I can obviously see for myself.

<hr></blockquote>What is this "New User clause" and where do I find it?I looked everywhere for it :0

<hr></blockquote>

No such animal ,the clause doesn't exist. George was just joking with you.

Your posts included a registry hack and this is not permitted in posts to this forum. Apart from the fact that hacking the registry anytime is dangerous, it can have unintended consequences for the operation of programs even if the program seems to work properly.

I suggest you read the Forum Guideline carefully - especially the "Keep it clean and legal" bit. Find them HERE.

xrayspex Guest

<hr><blockquote></blockquote>Greb49er wrote:

<hr><blockquote></blockquote>Thank you, just checking whether there is
    any
    point in experienced users kidding inexperienced users about the facilities, or not, of this Forum!

xrayspex Guest

Thanks, it helps to know why you have been censored.
    Tho' I do wonder why I have been singled out?
    There are umpteen Registry hacks present in this Forum including the same one as I referenced:http://forums.zonealarm.com/zonelabs...essage.id=7667
    (Oldsod thought this excellent )
    and this sticky by a Forum Moderator:http://forums.zonealarm.com/zonelabs...ssage.id=67036
    There are probably 100s more remaining. So why me?
    Anyway this does not completely explain the disappearance of all my posts (20 or so) that I complained about in this thread; only 1 of them would have had this registry hack.

<blockquote><hr>XRaySpeX wrote:
    <hr><blockquote></blockquote>Greb49er wrote:

<hr><blockquote></blockquote>Thank you, just checking whether there is any point in experienced users kidding inexperienced users about the facilities, or not, of this Forum!

<hr></blockquote>

George's post was harmless I'm sorry you took it personal. Please don't

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>XRaySpeX wrote:
    That wasn't the question X-(Those stats I can obviously see for myself.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Maybe this Forum link will explain your missing message..http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...ssage.id=17098
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

In deleting messages, sometimes a whole thread gets deleted along with it. This is a function of how Lithium works, not a conscious decision to remove everything. That might explain some of the other missing messages - victims of circumstance so to speak.

Forum-Moderators are a ZL employees.. If they post a registry hack, it will only be ZL themselves support it, and have tested its consequences. Any other registry hacks that are published will get removed but only if they are found. I'm not sure why the one you knew about wasn't removed but it is gone now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information