Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All my Posts have Disappeared from this Forum

xrayspex Guest

Default All my Posts have Disappeared from this Forum

I had a number of posts in this Forum from about when ZoneAlarm Free V7 was released and previously. Now I can't find any of them; my profile says "Total Posts 0" which wasn't true. I could see my posts well after the time I posted them until I returned today.
    Have you deleted or otherwise removed my posts?
    I have just transferred to a new PC and installed ZoneAlarm Free V7.0.362 and am experiencing the same problems that I had & solved on my old PC. I just want to see what I said about them before, particularly :
    - VSMON.EXE delaying startup of user and freezing Fast Switching to another user- Removing the superfluous MailFrontier stuff.

Default Re: All my Posts have Disappeared from this Forum

Post disappearing seems to happen way to much around here but I think yours is still on the board. Look here http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...d=44706#M44706

xrayspex Guest

Good try, but that's a post I made today after finding all my previous posts go AWOL!

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>XRaySpeX wrote:
    I had a number of posts in this Forum from about when ZoneAlarm Free V7 was released and previously. Now I can't find any of them; my profile says "Total Posts 0" which wasn't true. I could see my posts well after the time I posted them until I returned today.Have you deleted or otherwise removed my posts?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Maybe you just forgot where you posted your message..I had no problem finding another of your Post.. in the General forum..http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...d=44706#M44706
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Hey George click on the link in my post then click yours. do they look familiar ?

Cool Re: All my Posts have Disappeared from this Forum

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>Greb49er wrote:
    Hey George click on the link in my post then click yours. do they look familiar ?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hmmm.. I guess I should have mention to him about the New User clause about the Default setting in the "My Profile" Where is setup by default to DELETE all New User Messages that don't get a response within 24 Hours..
    Last edited by GeorgeV; August 24th, 2013 at 11:19 AM.
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

xrayspex Guest

<blockquote><hr>GeorgeV wrote:
    Maybe you just forgot where you posted your message..
    I had no problem finding another of your Post.. in the General forum..
    http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...d=44706#M44706

<hr></blockquote>I may have forgotten WHERE I posted them, but I never forgot WHO I posted them under, and I remember how to search for posts by author; it came up with nothing, in addition to my profile alleging
    &quot;Total Posts 0&quot;.
    Obviously you had &quot;no problem&quot; finding
    my new posts since I found all my previous ones gone. I bet you will have problems finding any dated before today!
    You, obviously, did not read my original post here!

kramer Guest

Looking at your total post count, it says you have only 5 total posts since registering here at the forum under your current user name.
    Did you use any other user name for the posts that you say have vanished from the forum?
    Any help here would be appreciated, instead of pointing fingers at these very helpful Guru's, etc. who come here on their OWN TIME to try to help all these people who are looking for answers to their ZA questions.
    Also, since you registered sometime ago, at times here there are forum cleanups that are performed by the Moderators of OLD Posts/Threads, as needed space is needed for newer posts/threads.
    PLEASE keep that in mind also.

xrayspex Guest

Exactly, I had 5 posts when you posted that; I had 0 posts recorded when I logged in 1st yesterday and I now have 6 posts with this one.
    However, when I last used this Forum about the time of upgrade to ZA Free V7.0.337(?) I musta had about 20-30 posts credited to me.
    As for deleting OLD posts I don't think ZA Free V7.0.337 is that long ago, perhaps within the last year, and it was at that time I did many of my posts. There are only a few posts around for when I joined in Oct '04, but most of my posts were done much later.
    This is my only only user name here, as evidenced by the &quot;A Welcome from Zone Labs User Forum!&quot;
    email that I
    still retain saying :
    Hello XRaySpeX,

Thank you for registering on Zone Labs User Forum. As a registered community member, you will be able to post messages, personalize your community options, and more! But before your registration is complete, please verify that this is your e-mail address by clicking this link:

For future reference, your account information is listed below:

Login: XRaySpeX

Message Edited by XRaySpeX on 08-12-2007 06:58 PM

weebit Guest

A lot of your forums, and even news list clean up post after so many days. This is a very normal thing to have happen. The best way for you to keep a hold of post that are important to you is to make backup copies of the text, and keep them in a file on your desktop for future reference.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information