Thread: A Christmas Slideshow for everyone at ZoneAlarm forums. Plus friends. :)

weebit Guest

Default A Christmas Slideshow for everyone at ZoneAlarm forums. Plus friends. :)

Please extend your browser to full screen and then click on the link. To do this go to "view" and then click on "full screen" in the menu.

then...

Click Here: Merry Christmas!

I hope you Enjoy Everyone!

Default Re: A Christmas Slideshow for everyone at ZoneAlarm forums. Plus friends. :)

<blockquote><hr>weebit wrote:
    Please extend your browser to full screen and then click on the link. To do this go to "view" and then click on "full screen" in the menu.

then...

Click Here: Merry Christmas!

I hope you Enjoy Everyone!
    <hr></blockquote>

Thanks. I looked at it and said to myself, if I didn't know it was flash, I would guess it was PowerPoint. It is that sharp and crisp.
    All the best for the Season to you, your family and friends.
    Oldsod
    Best regards.
    oldsod

weebit Guest

Default Re: A Christmas Slideshow for everyone at ZoneAlarm forums. Plus friends. :)

Yes it helps to love photography, and to have a high end monitor, and graphics card so you can spot bad photos.

Thank you!

What an awesome , well done, beautiful slideshow. Really enjoyable ,thanks so much for sharing. Was the music by Trans-Siberian Orchestra or Manhiem Steamroller?
    Thank you , a very Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

weebit Guest

Trans-Siberian Orchestra Metallica - Carol of the Bells

Thanks

Thank you for sharing that excellent slideshow. Have a Merry Christmas.

NNard

weebit, Thank your so much for your awesome slideshow presentation, and using Trans-Siberian Orchestra Metallica - Carol of the Bells was Great background music was a good choice..Have a Merry Christmas and Healthy, Safe New Year..
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

zaswing Guest

Thank you weebit, that's a beatiful, stunning slideshow And Merry Christmas (past tense?) to you!

weebit Guest

Your welcome everyone. Glad everyone liked it. That slideshow is very popular, it has had over 1,000 hits.

Thread Information