Thread: Let us Improve the ZoneAlarm Article in Wikipedia!

chamath Guest

Default Let us Improve the ZoneAlarm Article in Wikipedia!

Hello everyone,

It is so sad to say that the article regarding ZoneAlarm in Wikipedia contains very "ugly" things! Someone has said that ZoneAlarm contains spyware, and also says there are lots of bugs in it. I am currently unable to challenge those sayings becuase I do not have much evidence to prove whether it's true or false. Anyway I'll try my best to improve it.

According to my knowlwdge, Wikipedia is the largest encyclopedia in the Earth. So, it is essential to keep the order of the articles.

So if you are a lover of ZoneAlarm and interested in editing that article in a well manner, then just click the following link. If you do not like to create an account there, no worries! Guests can edit... Ok go on... i'll take care of the rest!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZoneAlarm

Default Re: Let us Improve the ZoneAlarm Article in Wikipedia!

Looks dated too, needs clean-up indeed.

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: Let us Improve the ZoneAlarm Article in Wikipedia!

Thanks chamath, for bringing this to our attention. I did find one 'mistake' - on the bottom &gt; 'External links' for &gt; &quot;how to uninstall ZA&quot; = that is an old dead link that needs correcting.<hr>Zone Labs Customer Care: How to fully uninstall
    = this is incorrect/ a dead link<hr><hr>If anyone with an Wikipedia account would like to correct this mistake - please do so. You can remove the incorrect link -
    and
    replace with this proper URL link &gt; http://www2.nohold.net/noHoldCust542...tallNonNT.html

Message Edited by NaiveMelody on 02-29-2008 11:39 PM

Thread Information