Thread: Question regarding file transfer!

tera_patrick Guest

Default Question regarding file transfer!

Hi friends,

I am looking for a secure and robust file transfer web service. I am handling a sales force which is stationed at different locations and is frequently moving. They need to upload there activity reports frequently to our servers. So I am looking for an easy to use secure and robust file transfer web service which can be used by my sales force for their needs.

Thanks & Warm Regards.

flyyourway Guest

Default Re: Question regarding file transfer!

I am not sure if your looking for something free or paid for,so I am going to suggest a free one at this time, Log Me in is a web browser type application that allows you to connect to the main computer from any other computer check it out, https://secure.logmein.com/home.asp?lang=en
    , If you talking about something diffrent let me know. I could recommend some applications we use at work,but they arent cheap.

terry_quinn Guest

Actually,

instead of LogMeIn,

I would think you would really want to use LogMeIn Hamachi - a VPN (Virtual Private Networking) solution by the same company.
    It provides an easy to use, economical means of securely transferring files over the internet.
    It can be found at https://secure.logmein.com/products/...pn.asp?lang=en.

One thing about it that I really like is that it works very well on a computer equipped with ZoneAlarm (at least at present).
    Terry Quinn

shane_one Guest

Hi, I recently got a free platform independent file transfer application from Google search engine called www.anyclient.com . It supports all major file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP and WebDAV/S. AnyClient is available both as a web based service requiring no software installation, and as a downloadable application that you can install locally. Hope this will work out for you.
    Good luck!

Thread Information