Thread: Question regarding file transfer!

tera_patrick Guest

Default Question regarding file transfer!

Hi friends,

I am looking for a secure and robust file transfer web service. I am handling a sales force which is stationed at different locations and is frequently moving. They need to upload there activity reports frequently to our servers. So I am looking for an easy to use secure and robust file transfer web service which can be used by my sales force for their needs.

Thanks & Warm Regards.

flyyourway Guest

Default Re: Question regarding file transfer!

I am not sure if your looking for something free or paid for,so I am going to suggest a free one at this time, Log Me in is a web browser type application that allows you to connect to the main computer from any other computer check it out,
    , If you talking about something diffrent let me know. I could recommend some applications we use at work,but they arent cheap.

terry_quinn Guest

instead of LogMeIn,

I would think you would really want to use LogMeIn Hamachi - a VPN (Virtual Private Networking) solution by the same company.
    It provides an easy to use, economical means of securely transferring files over the internet.
    It can be found at

One thing about it that I really like is that it works very well on a computer equipped with ZoneAlarm (at least at present).
    Terry Quinn

shane_one Guest

Hi, I recently got a free platform independent file transfer application from Google search engine called . It supports all major file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP and WebDAV/S. AnyClient is available both as a web based service requiring no software installation, and as a downloadable application that you can install locally. Hope this will work out for you.
    Good luck!

Thread Information