Thread: Mixed messages ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite protects or needs help??????

rrmaddo Guest

Default Mixed messages ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite protects or needs help??????

As a longtime user of Zone Alarm, I felt comfortable buying and installing the Internet Security Suite and have found it to be an OK experience. Now I'm getting email from ZA/Checkpoint trying to convince me that their Suite is inadequate?? and I need to buy Force Field! I bought ZA Suite believing in the company and its ability to keep my computers protected. So what do I get? Instead of making the Suite adequate, Check Point attempts to capitalize on new threats and sell me a new proram to augment the Suite. I feel betrayed and will be reviewing other suites to try and find a company that respects its commitments to customers (Business 101 for you Check Point ninnies).

How else can a Suite user react?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: Mixed messages ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite protects or needs help??????

<blockquote><hr>rrmaddo wrote:
    As a longtime user of Zone Alarm, I felt comfortable buying and installing the Internet Security Suite and have found it to be an OK experience. Now I'm getting email from ZA/Checkpoint trying to convince me that their Suite is inadequate?? and I need to buy Force Field! I bought ZA Suite believing in the company and its ability to keep my computers protected. So what do I get? Instead of making the Suite adequate, Check Point attempts to capitalize on new threats and sell me a new proram to augment the Suite. I feel betrayed and will be reviewing other suites to try and find a company that respects its commitments to customers (Business 101 for you Check Point ninnies).

How else can a Suite user react?

Operating System:
    Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<hr></blockquote>

The ZAISS is more than adeqaute (it is more than I use - just the ZA firewall and a antivirus) for your security needs and requirements.

I suppose maybe... ZLs thinks the users are inadequate and need some extra security?

Personally, I use the older ZA Pro (5.5) along with a seperate antivirus and a safe alternative browser (Opera) and feel this is adequate browsing/internet protection. Along with practising safe hex.

Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

Thread Information