Thread: Any projections (even guesses) when ZA extreme will be released to the public?

riceorony Guest

Default Any projections (even guesses) when ZA extreme will be released to the public?

I have just purchased another 1 year subscription to ZA-ISS for vista along with a 1 yr subscription to forcefield.

I've read that ZA-extreme will incorporate both ZA-ISS and forcefield together into one kick-**bleep** package.

The reason I ask is whether anyone thinks it wise to stock up on spare lisence keys for ZA-ISS and forcefield since sometimes they are on sale (rebates), or to just get what you need now and wait for ZA-extreme to come out in about a year or so after the beta is fixed.

I kind of wish ZA-ISS for vista had all the functionalities as the XP version. Do any guru's know whether this is still in the works? Or has the whole project been put on the chopping-block since the announce of Windows 7?

-riceorony

Default Re: Any projections (even guesses) when ZA extreme will be released to the public?

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>riceorony wrote:
    I have just purchased another 1 year subscription to ZA-ISS for vista along with a 1 yr subscription to forcefield.

I've read that ZA-extreme will incorporate both ZA-ISS and forcefield together into one kick-**bleep** package.

The reason I ask is whether anyone thinks it wise to stock up on spare lisence keys for ZA-ISS and forcefield since sometimes they are on sale (rebates), or to just get what you need now and wait for ZA-extreme to come out in about a year or so after the beta is fixed.

I kind of wish ZA-ISS for vista had all the functionalities as the XP version. Do any guru's know whether this is still in the works? Or has the whole project been put on the chopping-block since the announce of Windows 7?

-riceorony
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Only the Developers can say when ZASS Extreme will be released to the Prublic..The Extreme Version was removed from BETA Testing due to several Reported Bugs..The Web Security was the ForceField segment..
    ---------------------------------------
    My Vista Configuration:

----------------------------------------------------------------
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite version:8.0.010.000 32-bit (BETA)
    TrueVector version:8.0.010.000
    Driver version:8.0.010.000
    Anti-virus signature DAT file version:956063082
    Anti-spyware engine version:5.0.202.0
    Anti-spyware signature DAT file version:01.200807.4275
    AntiSpam version:5.0.61.9957
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------
    My XP SP3 :
    ZoneAlarm Security Suite 32-Bit version:7.0.483.000
    TrueVector version:7.0.483.000
    Driver version:7.0.483.000