Thread: Price discounts

masx Guest

Default Price discounts

I realize this is a user forum and no Checkpoint employees are monitoring, BUT......
    I have reviewed a few posts on pricing and I was just wondering if anyone else is not happy with the pricing tiers?
    Checkpoint offers multiple PC and mulitple years support for 30% to 40% more money than if you just purchase a single year on a single PC. Does anyone else want to complain to Checkpoint? Having worked in the IT industry for 30 years I find it odd that Checkpoint is not offering discounts for multiple user/multiple year support contracts.
    Has anyone called Checkpoint on this? Is so, what was thier answer?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: Price discounts

Much ado...<hr>I've been here for a little while - back in Nov.18, 2008 ZoneAlarm celebrated their 15th anniversay and offered a few &quot;temporary&quot; super deals/ discounts - click here &gt; http://forums.zonelabs.com/zonelabs/...ssage.id=19467
    <hr>and click here &gt; http://www.zonealarm.com/store/conte...mily/index.jsp
    = this was the &quot;regular&quot; normal pricing set for a long time - ZA Pro- $39.95 and ZA Anti-virus- $29.95
    &gt; as a
    celebratory gift - they have been offering the single unit price at the discount ZA Pro &amp; ZA Anti-Virus at $19.95 &quot;temporarily&quot; (to attract new customers) [ the multiple pricing/ renewal
    - well it remained the same - don't ask me why they haven't adjusted] anyways- we can surmise some future adjustments...{strategic marketing in a competitive global economy...}<hr>masx, if you want to make an 'official query'Click here for on-line Live Chat Customer Service &gt; Customer Service Live Chat -make your concerns heard.<hr>:8}NaiveMelody NYC 1-4-09 - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - The Animals

Message Edited by NaiveMelody on 01-05-2009 12:42 AM

Thread Information