Thread: vulnerabilities

grandmere Guest

Default vulnerabilities

I made a scan with System Mechanics and it found 6 vulnerabilities did not give any details . Did not repair or told me how to deal with them . Anything I should worry about? Grandmere

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Default Re: vulnerabilities

<blockquote><hr>grandmere wrote:
    I made a scan with System Mechanics and it found 6 vulnerabilities did not give any details . Did not repair or told me how to deal with them . Anything I should worry about? Grandmere

Operating System:
    Windows XP Home Edition
    Software Version:
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

<hr></blockquote>

I moved this post to the Off Topics as system mechanic is not supported at the ZA users forum. It is another product seperate from the ZA, thus not supported here.
    It is possbile the system mechanic has their own forum to make inquires and get qualified answers.

The lack of mentioning the 6 items as to what or where they are does reduce your chances of getting any possible responses.

Best regards.
    Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

grandmere Guest

I purchased System Mechanics through ZA when I renewed my suscription . It was sofware that ZA advertised, albeit an older version. I just wondered if ZA could scan/check for any &quot;vulnerabilities&quot;. Grandmere

<BLOCKQUOTE><HR>grandmere wrote:
    I purchased System Mechanics through ZA when I renewed my suscription . It was sofware that ZA advertised, albeit an older version. I just wondered if ZA could scan/check for any "vulnerabilities". Grandmere
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Sorry, But System Mechanics is not a product of Checkpoint..Those type of products are sold thru the Partner Store,by Checkpoint, but Support for those programs are provided by the producers of those programs..Partner Store

Shop here to find great deals on software for system maintenance, data backup and recovery, password management, and more.
    GeorgeV
    ZoneAlarm® Extreme Security

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday__ 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information