Thread: ZoneAlarm Extreme - Privacy|Cache Cleaner

tygereyes Guest

Default ZoneAlarm Extreme - Privacy|Cache Cleaner

Greetings,

I have just finished upgrading ZoneAlarm Security Suite to ZoneAlarm Extreme Security for the added benefits such as ForceField.
    As I did a Clean Install, I went to re-customize the Privacy|Cache Cleaner to have it run everyday and to reselect the cookies that I want protected.
    Unfortunately, I discovered that there is not Privacy|Cache Cleaner.
    I looked in Help Section which seems to describe how to Customize; however, when I was on the ZoneAlarm Supported Features 2009, Privacy|Cache Cleaner is listed as a supported feature only on ZoneAlarm Pro and ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite.

Okay, so I am confused.
    Is this an oversight or intentional.
    If it is an oversight, I would ask you to please correct it.
    If the feature is not supported in ZoneAlarm Extreme Security, I would assume that there is a good reason as to it's exclusion to which I hope a good answer is forthcoming (e.g., it's not necessary because Extreme Security is so powerful and secure that feature is not necessary anymore).
    Otherwise, I am very, very, very, very annoyed and disappointed with ZoneAlarm as a company and the ZoneAlarm Extreme as this product was billed as
    the new most
    comprehensive product
    not alternate variation with a different array of features.
    If this feautre has been excluded on purpose, I consider myself having been ripped-off as I thought I was purchasing the most advance, all-inclusive, feature-rich version of ZoneAlarm (which is not, in my opinion what I got should this feature have been intentionally excluded and I would purpose a name change in the product from ZoneAlarm Extreme Security to ZoneAlarm Semi-Extreme Security).

I have a long history of using the family of products from ZoneAlarm which I have always stepped-up to the most inclusive packages from ZA to ZAP to ZASS as soon as available, and have without fail recommend
    these products to
    my friends and family without reservation both because of the value and excellence of the products and the company behind the products.
    As such, I trust that the folks at ZoneAlarm will address this issue and concern and take action to restore this feature to the ZoneAlarm Extreme Security such that it will actually earn the name "extreme" or develop a more complete and extreme product that includes this feature.
    Otherwise, I will leave it with "I am extremely disappointed in the absence of the Privacy|Cache Cleaner feature from the so-called 'Extreme' package of the Zone Alarm Extreme Security.
    If I had known of this absence which is not clearly noted, I would have opted from the "free" update-upgrade and considered as I have been for some time purchasing the ZoneAlarm ForceField as a separate purchase.
    TygerEyes

Link: http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...rehistory.html

Message Edited by TygerEyes on 03-06-2009 03:16 AM

Message Edited by TygerEyes on 03-06-2009 03:19 AM

Default Re: ZoneAlarm Extreme - Privacy|Cache Cleaner

Hi!please note that ZA staff does not monitor this board. We are all users here.If you are not happy with the upgrade I would simply ask for a refund.Please note that privacy features may be removed in the near future from all ZA productsZA customer support: www.zonealarm.com/csform or use the LIVE CHAT (see under support options)Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information