Thread: Wish list...

feck Guest

Default Wish list...

...is there one around here? I just purchased this apparatus (ZA:ES - switched over from **bleep** + Avira) and have a decent laundry list of grievances I simply must vent to someone about (most of them might actually be valid suggestions, IMHO).

example;
    The mere fact that Force Field can potentially corrupt ones Firefox extensions*, and that this information is not in bold print [at least] under the Browser Security section is enough to start me grumbling.

Thanks in advance,
    Feck

*ForceField must be completely shutdown before any/all updates to Firefox and the extensions therein (and if yer like me you have more than one or two, some quite important actually)- or so I've read here.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Extreme Security

Default Re: Wish list...

Hi!and if you firefox profile is corrupted, read here below how to fix it.http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/b...essage.id=1108This board is not monitored by ZA staff, only users here helping each other. Probably itsmore useful to vent directly to ZA customer support, link in my signature Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

feck Guest

Why?...what possible reason could you have for censoring the name of my last firewall?

Surely ZA customer support is no different than any other "customer support" in that suggestions for product improvement are not their department at all...

Thanks for the tips on corrupt FF recovery, btw.

Then contact ZA technical support ...Posting here will have little if none effect :8}Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information