Thread: How to convert a PCX document into PDF format?

hildathompson Guest

Default How to convert a PCX document into PDF format?

Hello guys, I need to convert a PCX document into PDF format. Pls tell me how to go about it.

prof_fate Guest

Default Re: How to convert a PCX document into PDF format?

<blockquote><hr>HildaThompson wrote:
    Hello guys, I need to convert a PCX document into PDF format. Pls tell me how to go about it.
    <hr></blockquote>Sorry, I've used ZonAlarm for several years.. and Never found that option in ZoneAlarm??
    :0

naivemelody Guest

HildaThompson, you do know how to ues a seach engine?<hr>Click here &gt; http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&amp;q...=Google+Search<hr>You can try &gt; www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/pcx-to-pdf.html <hr>You will probably need some converter software, choose carefully and follow their instructions.

patricktaylor Guest

Hi Hilda! I have been using Magic PDF software and it works well in converting PCX document into PDF format. You can check it out at. www.magic-PDF.com.

accordionist Guest

<blockquote><hr>Prof_Fate wrote:

<blockquote><hr>HildaThompson wrote:
    <hr></blockquote>Sorry, I've used ZonAlarm for several years.. and Never found that option in ZoneAlarm??
    :0

<hr></blockquote>

Very helpful reply - not. It was posted in Off Topic and was a perfectly valid question.

Thread Information