Thread: Forcefield Download

thaitrader Guest

Default Forcefield Download

I recently received an email informing me I have renewed my subscription to ForceField. When I realised I had not cancelled my automatic subscription and now have another year subscription I decided to download the application, install it and see if it work better than it did when I decided to give up on it. Problem is I no longer have the application.I have searched the website and I cannot find a link to download ForceFeild. Can someone please point me to the download?

Regards
    ThaiTrader

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm ForceField

acidburned Guest

Default Re: Forcefield Download

<blockquote><hr>ThaiTrader wrote:
    I recently received an email informing me I have renewed my subscription to ForceField. When I realised I had not cancelled my automatic subscription and now have another year subscription I decided to download the application, install it and see if it work better than it did when I decided to give up on it. Problem is I no longer have the application.I have searched the website and I cannot find a link to download ForceFeild. Can someone please point me to the download?

Regards
    ThaiTrader

Operating System:
    Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:
    ZoneAlarm ForceField

<hr></blockquote>
    have you checked zone alarms home page?

Hi!here:http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...seHistory.htmlYou can ask for refund within 30 days of your purchase/renewal (I think).Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

thaitrader Guest

Thank you, I have downloaded and installed ForceField. Now to see if it causes problem like the previous version I had installed.

Regards
    ThaiTrader

Thread Information