How does the anti-keylogging functions in ZA ForceField work?? What sort of keylogging would ZA ForceField prevent??
Are there known forms of keylogging that ZA ForceField cannot prvent??
Does anyone have knowledge of
If we assume that KeyScrambler
performs as it states it does (http://qfxsoftware.com/learn_more.htm), viz:
Learn More about KeyScrambler
How Keyloggers Work
When you type on your keyboard, the keys travel along a path within the operating system before it arrives at your browser.
Keyloggers plant themselves along this path and observe and record your keystrokes.
The collected information is then sent to the criminals who will use it to steal from you.
How KeyScrambler Protects Your Vital Info Online
Unlike anti-virus and anti-spyware programs that depend on recognition to remove keyloggers that they know about, KeyScrambler protects against known and unknown keyloggers without requiring constant updates.
This is how it works:
- Encrypts your input at keyboard driver level as it enters your computer
- Decrypts it at the destination application
- End to end protection gives keyloggers only indecipherable data to record
- Works even on security compromised computers
- Protects all parts of the browser and everything you type into a webpage on all websites.
Assuming this description is correct, I would simply ask - if KeyScrambler works as it describes itself, Would KeyScrambler provide any additional protection above and beyond ForceField??
All thoughts and help much appreciated.