Thread: ForceField and Firefox 3

forum_moderator Guest

Default ForceField and Firefox 3

Currently there are some compatibility issues between ForceField and Firefox 3.Development is working on a fix. The fix will first be posted as a beta and then released to the public as an update.No specific ETA when this will happen as of yet.Best regards,Forum Moderator

Message Edited by Forum-Moderator on 06-17-2008 06:00 PM

wstern Guest

Default Re: ForceField and Firefox 3

I have purchased ForceField and am not using it because of its conflicts with Firefox 3.
    Once an ETA on the ForceField fix is know, please share it with us.

Thank you

pmarsh Guest

Thanks for the information, I wonder if the guys at Check Point checked ForceField with the last beta release of Firefox 3 could this situation have been avoided?

forum_moderator Guest

New beta posted today. Now supports Firefox 3www.zonealarm.com/betaForum Moderator

jeserfen Guest

hi, just thought i would say that forcefield beta was showing up in firefox 3 as incompatible, so i uninstalled firefox 3, rebooted my computer fully, uninstalled forcefield, rebooted fully, installed forcefield beta, rebooted fully, then installed firefox 3 while forcefield was running, rebooted fully, cleared virtual data in forcefield and now it is working fine. far as i can tell. much luck.

Thread Information