Thread: ForceField Opera Web Browser Compatiblity - not Opera Web Browser Compatible in Current Release

Hybrid View

andrewmann Guest

Default ForceField Opera Web Browser Compatiblity - not Opera Web Browser Compatible in Current Release

Can You Add Opera Web Browser To Compatible Web Browsers?
    I am using XP Pro From Windows Media Center Edition 2005 with SP 2 and Roll Back. i installed SP 3 to Windows Media Center Edition 2005.
    Can You Add Opera Web Browser Compatilbity to Forum?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:
    Product Name:Other ZoneAlarm Product

Default Re: ForceField Opera Web Browser Compatiblity - not Opera Web Browser Compatible in Current Release

I seriously doubt there will be any ZAFF for the Opera browser at any time.
    The Opera browser is a closed code/source and cannot be read.

Just as it is impossible to add toolbars or certain extra into the Opera as it is possible with Firefox or IE, it will be impossible to add the ZAFF into the Opera.
    This is one of the possible reasons as to why the Opera is a very secure browser (that and the Opera folks always keep the Opera fully patched at all times with no possible vulnerabilities at any given time).

Oldsod.
    Best regards.
    oldsod

soultrain Guest

Default Re: ForceField Opera Web Browser Compatiblity - not Opera Web Browser Compatible in Current Release

And why couldn't ForceField protect Opera as well?

The virtualization of a browser has nothing to do with X or Y browser being open/close sourced.

SafeSpace, Geswall, and many other virtualization tools virtualize IE, Firefox and Opera.

The only diff is that ForceField only virtualizes browsers. And in this case IE and Firefox.

Firefox 2.0!!!! We are on 3.0 some time ago.

Maybe time to move on?

Thread Information