Thread: Few Forcefield Questions

za_avastfan Guest

Default Few Forcefield Questions

Dear ZAFF Gurus and Users,

If somebody could enlighten me with their knowledge about these ZAFF questions that would be great!

- In which directory on the hard-drive are the virtualisation 'virtual data' files stored?
    - The protection activity shows '852 mb' of data contained after only 4-5 days of ZAFF - is this correct?
    - I clear the virual data regularly - does this mean that 852 mb of info is still sitting on my harddrive?
    - When I put my computer into hibernation mode yesterday, I could 'awaken' it ok however the Windows XP taskbar was completely blue and I couldn't click on anything and start anything. Although I saw my desktop and all the icons all looked ok ?!?!?!?!?!
    - Was this due to ZAFF? My computer has never done that before. It also then kept automatically going into hibernation mode. I solved it by doing an 'old-fashioned DOS reboot' hehe (none of this Window$ shut-down guff) and the PC seems back to normal now.
    - Three of my firefox add-ons (three language dictionaries) were shown as disabled and not-compatible with FF 3.0.1 after I installed ZAFF, however now they are working fine?!?!?!

Thank you for your time and help, have a great day!

ZA_avastfan

My Setup:
    Windows XP Pro SP3
    ZA PRO 7.0.483
    Avaast Pro 4.8.1229
    Firefox 3.0.1
    ZA Forcefield 1.1.79.0

Default Re: Few Forcefield Questions

Hi!Find below some answers to your questions...852MB: No, its the data been scanned (not necessarily stored)for malware by ZAFF.Virtual data: No need to clean very often the virtual data, ZAFFis a proactive sandbox, data is not simply stored but also filtered out of known malware.Virtual data is stored under your account temp folder. In a VISTA account: C:\Users\Name of user\AppData\Local\Temp\#ISW.FS#Hybernation: Not that I know.... FF add-onn: Sorry, no ideaCheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information