Dear ZAFF Gurus and Users,
If somebody could enlighten me with their knowledge about these ZAFF questions that would be great!
- In which directory on the hard-drive are the virtualisation 'virtual data' files stored?
- The protection activity shows '852 mb' of data contained after only 4-5 days of ZAFF - is this correct?
- I clear the virual data regularly - does this mean that 852 mb of info is still sitting on my harddrive?
- When I put my computer into hibernation mode yesterday, I could 'awaken' it ok however the Windows XP taskbar was completely blue and I couldn't click on anything and start anything. Although I saw my desktop and all the icons all looked ok ?!?!?!?!?!
- Was this due to ZAFF? My computer has never done that before. It also then kept automatically going into hibernation mode. I solved it by doing an 'old-fashioned DOS reboot' hehe (none of this Window$ shut-down guff) and the PC seems back to normal now.
- Three of my firefox add-ons (three language dictionaries) were shown as disabled and not-compatible with FF 3.0.1 after I installed ZAFF, however now they are working fine?!?!?!
Thank you for your time and help, have a great day!
Windows XP Pro SP3
ZA PRO 7.0.483
Avaast Pro 4.8.1229
ZA Forcefield 126.96.36.199