Thread: Forcefield blocks Adobe programs

bressendorff Guest

Default Forcefield blocks Adobe programs

With forcefield installed all my Adobe programs stops working. The Adobe programs says that I must have an administrative account to activate program. I have activated all the Adobe programs and used them with no problems before. When I uninstall Forcefield all works well again. There must be some Adoba verification program that is blocked by Forcefield. Any idea what to do?

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:Other ZoneAlarm Product

naivemelody Guest

Default Re: Forcefield blocks Adobe programs

Click here > http://forums.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/...message.id=373
    and then read next post by NM.<hr>You may run some windows 'unprotected of FF/ normal web pages' or temporarily shut-down FF while you use Adobe programs. Hopefully your Adobe has all the latest version (security updates/ patches) and you should be relatively safe while you use them.<hr>:8}NaiveMelody NYC 9-9-08 - Nights In White Satin -The Moody Blues

bressendorff Guest

Default Re: Forcefield blocks Adobe programs

Thanks. I use Adobe programs AND the internet extensively. Having to switch off Forcefield each time I use an Adobe program is a showstopper. Wish I had known this before buying it. Hope it is something Forcefield (Zonealarm/CheckPoint) will fix sometime in the furture so I can get back to using the program. Maybe it should have a &quot;learn&quot; mode where you can accept what it should block and what not.
    Per

Thread Information