Thread: Create Shortcut does not work in Internet Explorer with ZAFF protection turned on

Hybrid View

lobro Guest

Default Create Shortcut does not work in Internet Explorer with ZAFF protection turned on

Right-clicking on a web page and
    choosing "Create Shortcut" does not seem to work when ZAFF protection is active. A new shortcut to the active web page should appear on the desktop, but nothing happens.
    Any solutions?Thanks

Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
    Software Version:7.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm ForceField

Default Re: Create Shortcut does not work in Internet Explorer with ZAFF protection turned on

Hi!yes, ZAFF isolate the browser from the rest of the system, this is probably because you can't create the shortcut on the desktop but you need to open a new unprotected session. You may want to contact ZA support to see if they have any workaround. www.zonealarm.com/tsform Please post back here if you find a solution, it will help other users.Cheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

lobro Guest

Default Re: Create Shortcut does not work in Internet Explorer with ZAFF protection turned on

Fax, thanks for your reply.ZA support suggested that I install the ZAFF beta. I did that, but the problem persisted. So I reported the issue to the beta team.

Thread Information