Thread: Remove of ZA FF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

stefanbg Guest

Default Remove of ZA FF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Can you please tell me how to remove ZoneAlarm ForceField from my computer?!?!?!?!?!
    It was very bugy and I couldn't browse normal so I decided to remove it. But problem started than, I tried to remove with your Uninstall and when it haven't worked than again after installing ZA FF with Smarty Uninstaller, but some part remained both times in my compter and now I can't download installations (all *.exe files) from Firefox. In Internet Explorer everything is good but I won't ever use that program.
    After every bug when ZA FF closes and I start Firefox, when I try to download something I need to start ZA FF or it just says that I try to download Binary File and it won't start. Same thing happens now without your perfect program!!!
    I had trial serial, returning that program isn't choice, I'll rather reinstall whole system (Win XP) than that.
    Sorry if you see mistakes, english isn't my primary language, thank God for spell checking in Firefox.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm ForceField

Default Re: Remove of ZA FF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hi!please note that ZA staff does not monitor this board (except the moderator) we are all users here. Have you tried with the ZA removal tool?http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...cpes_clean.exeCheers,Fax

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information