Thread: Endless loop login

shiro_ookami Guest

Default Endless loop login

I am trying out Force-Field, and everything has been fine apart that I cannot login properly @ th3zone.com, and as this is the main forum I visit it is a real problem.

What happens is that I enter my username and password normally, a dialog says you have successfully logged in, re-directing you to board index, and I go back to the login screen.

I have to completely disable Force-Field to login.

This is the onlysite it happens at, but I have only visited about 20 - 30 sites so far and have had no problems so far.

Also, Force-Field tells me that it has a 62 MB download that I cannot view, do not know where it's from or what it is and so on.

I have looked for any settings that will stop these problems, but they are not mentioned in the Force-Field control panel or in the Zone Alarm Pro firewall settings that I have used with no problems for 4 - 5 years now, although I did upgrade to the latest version when I downloaded the trial of Force-Field from the site.

Can anyone help, or the only solution I can find is to uninstall Force-Fiels completely.

Thanks

ookami

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Software Version:8.0
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm ForceField

Charles_B Guest

Default Re: Endless loop login

Read Chapter 6 : Troubleshooting and Customizing pages 31 and 32.
    You will need to change some settings on or off to resolve your issues.

At this link :
    http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/me...dUserGuide.pdf

Thread Information