As I do financial transactions online and currently use Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite v8.0.298.035 (I realize 8.0.400.020 is now out there) on a Windows XP home system, I am considering use of Zone Alarm ForceField or Zone Alarm Extreme Security? What program conflicts has anyone experienced between ZAFF or ZAES with any of the following additional security programs and hardware products I have on my 2GHz processor, 2MB memory 2.5 year old Dell PC? (All of these I have experienced no conflict with ZAISS).
1. PC Tools Spyware Doctor v6.0.441, paid version for real-time spyware detection and removal http://www.pctools.com/
2. PC Tools ThreatFire v126.96.36.199, free version, zero-day detection http://www.threatfire.com/
3. Mozilla Firefox v3.0.10, I rarely use Internet Explorer
4. Firefox add-on/extension McAfee SiteAdvisor v2.9
6. Spyware Blaster v4.2.
7. Task Lock v6.2, blocks access to websites, programs, or windows directories I specify, which I have used for years (available at CNET downloads). To some, this may be considered a keylogger of sorts.
8. A wired (not wireless) Linksys router model BEFSX41.
9. A 16GB Patriot flash/thumbnail drive with Iomega automatic backup software which I use to back up my Mozilla bookmarks upon every exits among other larger data file backups.
10. Common sense while web surfing.
I am guessing I can rid of item 4 and may possibly rid of items 2 and 5 if 'upgrade' to one of the ForceField tech products, but please confirm?
Also is there a free/15-day trial version of Zone Alarm ForceField available, so can try it and see if any unexpected problems before buy?
I appreciate in advance any responses to any of my items/questions above.
Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite