Thread: Runtime error on certain websites in Firefox 3 after installing ForceField

palzero Guest

Default Runtime error on certain websites in Firefox 3 after installing ForceField

I decided to try out ForceField with the free 1-year licence offer. However, after installing ForceField, I've been getting runtime errors on every page at http://www.screwattack.com in Firefox 3.0.1. The error I get is R6034 - An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. I'm not sure how to post screenshots the error message on this board (or if i can even do that here) so I'll just leave it at that for now.

Operating System:
    Software Version:
    Product Name:

dmalhotr Guest

Default Re: Runtime error on certain websites in Firefox 3 after installing ForceField

I'm getting the same error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do we fix it?? Do we uninstall forcefield and never use it again?

imflying Guest

Default Re: Runtime error on certain websites in Firefox 3 after installing ForceField

I was getting this too. Run Firefox in safe mode and then disable all add-ons. After starting them one at a time, I found a toolbar that I had installed was the culprit. I don't use it anymore and FF is working great.

elduck Guest

Same here. Just installed ZA Extreme Protection yesterday and the ForceField thing keeps coming up with various activities on FF 3.0.11. One that I can make it happen on immediately is to go to Twitpic.com and try to view any photo. It's very annoying.

Thread Information