Thread: zaforums-stg.com/ ForceField yellow alert

naivemelody Guest

Unhappy zaforums-stg.com/ ForceField yellow alert

Well it looks like a whole new world here in the ZA Forum. As of 8-5-09 ~1:25am est - while using ForceField 1.3.153 inside this forum > got a yellow ForceField alert. Do Not Be Alarmed - this is due to the "new-ness" of this ZA Forum/ new web site; not due to any malware or phishing site.

If you open the "Read more" dialogue box = in top yellow alert bar > you can click "If you trust this site, you can click here to stop being warned about it."

Somebody bring back my Lithium web site (the old familiar design, easier to navigate/ customize your posts, etc.)
    Last edited by naivemelody; August 4th, 2009 at 09:27 PM.

Default Re: zaforums-stg.com/ ForceField yellow alert

Ehehe... welcome to the new forum Junior Member
    Don't be scared, Lithium is history... this board is the future

Cheers,
    Fax

naivemelody Guest

Smile Re: zaforums-stg.com/ ForceField yellow alert

Howdy Fax, a nice familiar face "I see" good to hear you. Geez, when I first clicked my usual "Favorite" ZA Forum site - couldn't open a page, somekind of IE error - finally found thru google search and found this 'different' planet.

~~~~ Snip on the internal workings...

It seems that vBulletin took a snap-shot of the forum about 2 days ago/and earlier; cause one of my posts that I had deleted one day ago has re-appeared and I can't find a way to delete from 'malware disscusions' board - my post was lame and non-specfic > http://www.zaforums-stg.com/showpost...86&postcount=2 < if 'you' can you have my permission to delete if you have that power and know-how that I don't have yet.

Keep up the good "work" Fax !!!, you're doing a 'tremendous effort' (you may need to recruit some 'more' talent to lessen your burden).
    Last edited by fax; August 4th, 2009 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Testing the moderation

Default Re: zaforums-stg.com/ ForceField yellow alert

Hi!
    sent you a PM. Will look into the post now...

EDIT: Done!

Cheers,
    Fax
    Last edited by fax; August 4th, 2009 at 10:19 PM.

Click here for ZA Support
    Monday-Saturday 6am to 10pm Central time
    Closed Sundays and Holidays

Thread Information