WeWERE talking about Outlook, not Outlook Express. Anyway, I tried what you suggested, but still have the problem. In my case, it seems to be related to the COM addin feature on Outlook. I can't get the listed addin to stay checked. I tried removing it from the list and adding it back in but it doesn't seem to want to recognize the exe or dll files associated with ZA's spam addin. I even tried copying the [crsrpt.dll] and [mantispm.exe] files from the ZA directoryto the Outlook plugin directoryin C:\Documents and Settings\Rene\Application Data\Microsoft\AddIns. I couldn't get either file to add itself to the COM addins list in Outlook. ...I haven't given up on this yet!