Thread: Fixed Outlet Express problem!!

goochs Guest

Default Fixed Outlet Express problem!!

I hope people from zonlelabs read this!!!I was having the problem where za would freeze up my outlook express if I had junkmail enabled. In my system I use both programs.. outlook AND outlook express so I tried something that hopefully will work for others. The news reader of outlook express is a program that is also shared by outlook for outlook doesn;t have its own reader. I had a few news accounts that were active but really use google for news more now so I deleted ALL news accounts and wala!! Junk works and doesn't slow down or freeze my OE or Outlook. Hope this helps others. just right click on the news acount and remove it.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.0

billc Guest

Default Re: Fixed Outlet Express problem!!

Although Zone Labs doesn't read this Forum, users like us do and that is good info. Hmm. Does it mean that ZA thought all news was junk?

goochs Guest

Default Re: Fixed Outlet Express problem!!

I think the problem is how good old mother microsoft ties there news reader to outlook and express. But for now It seemed to have solved my proble.. I did email zone with my information so hopefully we'l see an anouncement or an update.

Thread Information