Thread: mail frontier popups

saopaulo Guest

Default mail frontier popups

Is there anyway to stop this thing from popping up everytime I open outlook. I find it extremely annoying because it takes time and seems to always popup when I'm in the middle of something. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I don't wish to disable it completely but I would like ZA to allow us customers to disable this annoying popup

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8021/annoy1vh.jpg

Message Edited by saopaulo on 01-11-2006 11:08 AM

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
    Software Version:6.0

chuck_iv Guest

Default Re: mail frontier popups

I always found it annoying too becauseit insists on NOTgiving focus back to Outlook when itdisappears, thus making me click twice to do something in Outlook. Sounds petty, but it's annoying and poor programming on Mailfrontier's part.

vernma Guest

I second or third this problem. For me, I'm generally in the middle of writing an email and it pops up, takes focus and doesn't revert it. I usually have to retype a sentence because of this.

saopaulo Guest

annoying's one way of putting it whether I'm in free flow doing an email or typing a letter this bloody thing just pops up and stops me dead i'd have imagine the brains at ZA would have realised the trouble this popup would be

Thread Information