Hiya,

I'm just wondering if there are any plans to add any of the other email clients to this scanning software in the future? I have used Incredimail for years (purchased it so I'm reluctant to give it up). I tried recently going back to Outlook Express then tried doing Outlook, and then tried Thunderbird, but none of them are as efficient and versatile as Incredimail is so I find myself back to that one again.

My dilemna is that I paid for a suite of security and of course I can't use it with Incredimail as it utilizes port 2500 and 25000 for my 2 main email servers. And of course the spam setup doesn't work with Incredimail either which I already miss since going back to Incredimail.

One of the reasons I thought I'd try some of the others is that incredimail tends to make typical things that should be included with their program into extra paid opportunities for them. Therefore in the recent few months they have changed their Spam Protection to an added 40 bux a year service and of course can get people to use it since many of the scanning utilities out there don't work with their email program yet. Some do just not many.

Soooooo the moral of my story is... will you pleaseeeee add Incredimail protection to your future builds of Zone Alarm Suite? I hate the idea of paying them for protection when it's already paid for with Zone Alarm. Thanks for your consideration... I hope *crosses fingers and toes too*.

Operating System:Windows 2000 Pro
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
Software Version:6.1