I was wondering whether there's a way to set my Outlook to keep all e-mails labelled as [Bulk] by ZA definitions in my inbox rather than it going directly into the ZA Junk Mail folder? I've tried to delete the ZA folder but it gets re-created every time I start up Outlook.

The reasoning behind this is that I've set my Outlook rules to scan for e-mails with [Bulk]in the subject header, to mark as read and then delete. The rules cannot be set to scan other folders automatically, just the inbox. Somehow [Bulk] e-mails captured in the ZA files are not being scanned by the Rules when it first appears in the inbox. I'd like to continue using ZA because it is ZA that applies the "[Bulk]" header in the subject header that allows me to thoroughly catch the spam using the Rules.

I know it's a nitpicky question that has more to do with keeping my e-mail folders neat, but I much rather prefer to just have all my junk go straight to the deleted folder and marked as read (hate seeing bolded folders lol!).

If there's no solution around disabling the ZA folder I'd love to hear of other solutions that may help my problem. Thanks in advance.

Operating System:Windows XP Home Edition
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite
Software Version:4.x