I read a few posts down and I saw that there was a string of posts on how the protection was off in the ZA control panel but it kept protecting in outlook. I am having the exact opposite problem. All the setting in the ZA control panel point towards it being on, and there is no evidence of it doing anything during outlook. Now here's the kicker. When I originally installed the security suite, everything was working fine. I was even getting the splash screen and everthing. It even created the two ZA folders and it added the ZA toolbar. Then all of a sudden, it stopped loading. I changed nothing in the control panel (at least I think I didn't). If anybody has an idea on what's going on, let me know.
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Product Name:ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite