Thread: Problem sending emails using Outlook Express

iceprincess Guest

Default Problem sending emails using Outlook Express

Hello,

I'm having problem sending e-mails through Outlook Express, I can receive e-mails without any problem but i cant send the e-mails and when i remove my ZA pro, it starts sending e-mails. This is the msg i get

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'Sara', Server: 'mail.**********.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

Can anyone help please, I only get this msg when my ZA pro is working, As soon as i turn it off it starts sending e-mails.

Thanks.

Operating System:Windows XP Pro
    Product Name:ZoneAlarm Pro
    Software Version:6.5

East Coast of Florida - Lightening/Shark Bite Capital of the World

Default Re: Problem sending emails using Outlook Express

Hi,

Under Programs Control Panel, I have my Outlook Express setup as the following. Super Trusted Level - Two Green checkmarks under the ACCESS TAB (Trusted/Internet), Two Red checkmarks under the SERVER TAB (Trusted/Internet).

If you are still having problems,a database reset will fix it if that is the problem. Reset the database this way; you will lose your customizations and will need to reconfigure Zone Alarm.

1. Boot your computer into the Safe Mode. {Instructions if needed}
    2. Navigate to the c:\windows\internet logs folder.
    3. Delete the backup.rdb and iamdb.rdb files in the folder.
    4.Reboot into the normal mode. PLEASE keep me posted on your results, Thanks. SlyFox
    "Politeness costs nothing and gains everything".

Click here for ZA Support

Avail. 24x7 - Excl. Holiday

Thread Information